ENT problems like ear ache, common cold, epistaxis, sore throat, etc. are very common in this part of the world. To take care of such routine and even complex problems, ENT has developed into a sophisticated field that can easily handle such matters with ease.
At Sterling Hospitals, we have a highly sophisticated ENT department staffed with some of the best ENT doctors in India who offer the best-in-class services and comprises of a highly experienced team of surgeons to provide the best cure for such problems. The department is well-equipped to handle emergencies with a 24x7 emergency back-up and a full time ENT surgeon.
- Leica microscope (1st time in Gujarat) with Halogen and Xenon light. This has become the default equipment for advanced ear surgery
- Storz 00 & 450 nasal endoscope for functional endoscopic sinus surgery. This procedure actually requires highly trained personnel
- A 3-chip Storz camera with high resolution recording system
- Facility of pure-tone audiogram is also available
- Round the clock outdoor patient services
- Routine ENT surgeries like tonsillectomy, septoplasty, polypectomy, tympanoplasty, trans-oral endoscopic adenoidectomy etc.
- Stapes surgery with Leica microscope
- Facial nerve decompression for facial palsy
- Endoscopic polyp removal with microdebrider
- Laser surgery for voice problems, submucous fibrosis etc.
- Cochlear implant, surgery for the deaf
- High risk surgeries like:
- Endoscopic repair of CSF rhinorrhe
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery for fungal sinusitis
- Endoscopic orbital decompression etc.
Operations / Procedures:
For Further Information
Please contact the ENT department at Sterling Hospital for further details.