A healthy stomach and an efficient digestive system is the key to happy and active life. With the latest techniques and best equipment, the GI and Laparoscopic Surgery Department at Sterling Hospitals is another synonym for excellence in this field. So, if you are looking for the best general surgeon in India or this part of the world, we are the best choice. The department is equipped with the following state-of-the art infrastructure:
- Fully equipped for G.I. and Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Experienced G.I. and Laparoscopic surgeons and robotic surgeons
- 4th generation harmonic ace for precise advanced laparoscopic surgery with minimal blood loss and tissue trauma
- the latest laparoscopic image system – Image 1 HD and C.U.S.A. machines
- Round-the-clock availability of experienced surgeons to manage abdominal emergencies such as acute abdominal pain, G.I. bleeding or trauma
- Treatment of all kinds abdominal and GI surgical problems
- Major GI Surgeries such as
- total proctocolectomy
- Ileal Pouch Anal Anastomosis for Ulcerative Colitis
- liver resection
- Surgery for acute and chronic pancreatitis and small cancer of pancreas
- Expertise in various procedures such as
The hospital has also commenced with a specialised Liver Clinic to ensure full-spectrum coverage of liver diseases. A team of specially trained doctors is fully involved in this effort.
- Sterling Hospital is proud to have the highest combined G.I. and Laparoscopic surgical experience in the state of Gujarat.
For Further Information
- Please contact the General Surgery Department at Sterling Hospital for further details.