Neurosurgery is the medical specialty concerned with the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of disorders that affect the entire nervous system including the spinal column, spinal cord, brain and peripheral nerves. The department of neurosurgery of Sterling Hospital not only has experienced and dynamic neurosurgeons, but is backed by world-class equipment too.
The Neurosurgery department is equipped with the best neurosurgeons in India to provide every possible service related to the following:
- 24 hours emergency service with daily afternoon and evening OPD.
- Dedicated 18 bedded Neuro ICU equipped with qualified doctors with 1:1 nursing ratio, ventilators, HP online monitors, ICP monitor, and central oxygen & suction.
The high-tech and state-of-the-art operation theatre is equipped with:
Dedicated to excellence in neurosurgical patient care and the advancement of the specialty, Sterling Hospitals ensures you the best of care and quick recovery. We have a quick discharge rate:
- All routine neurosurgical procedures like brain tumour, extradural hematoma, subdural hematoma, V.P. shunts and laminectomy, prolapsed inter vertebral disc etc.
- Vascular Surgery: aneurysm, AVM, carotid endarterectomy, EDAS, intracranial, extracranial and revascularization surgery.
- Stereotactic Surgery: Biopsy, Aspiration, Craniotomy, Functional Neurosurgery for movement disorders, Psychosurgery, Transnasal, Transsphenoidal Pituitary Surgery and Transoral Surgery for CV Anomalies.
- Micro neurosurgery for all types of intracranial tumours
- Epilepsy surgery, function neurosurgery & psychosurgery
- Trigeminal neuroglia MVD, radiofrequency thermocoagulation, neurectomy & glycerol rhizolysis.
- Spine surgery for spinal tumour, trauma, degenerative disorder, prolapsed disc and CV anomaly
- Intensive trauma management
- Craniofacial resection for advanced cancer
- Coiling of aneurysm, embolisation of AVM
For Further Information
Please contact Sterling Hospitals for further details