At Sterling Hospitals, we are proud of our contributions to the community. As members of the Sterling Family, we feel that it is our duty to take our CSR philosophy to each and every door step in the state and surrounding areas.
Our social outreach program consists of free health camps, public awareness talks, CMEs for medical fraternity, Outstation OPDs and many others. A few of the initiatives we have undertaken are as follows:
Mega health check-up camp at 33 societies in association with Radio Mirchi where nearly 2000 participants took benefit of this camp (2007).
- Basic Life Support Programme for Rotary Members (2007).
- Participation in Ambaji Camp on ‘Bhadarvi Punam’, where a team of doctors screened nearly 18000 pilgrims (2007).
- Mega health camp for parents in association with UCMAS (2008).
- Free Medical Camp: Open for all at Unjha where over 1000 participants were benefitted.
- First Aid basic Life Support training Programme organized for Traffic Police Personnel.
- Every year World Kidney Donor’s Day is celebrated with a series of activities like walkathons and felicitation of kidney donors by presenting them a trophy and certificate for saving lives just to spread awareness about kidney disease saving lives.
- On World Heart Day – Sterling Hospitals always takes the initiatives to organize walkathons, colony promotions etc. and involve various associations, corporate houses and such to spread awareness about cardiac disease and its complications and risks.
- Outstation OPDs is planned at various places within the Gujarat at regular intervals.
- Public Awareness Talks are given by our eminent doctors on various topics related to heart, kidney, joints etc. at regular intervals at clubs and associations like Rotary Club, Lions Clubs etc. and even in association with banks, PSUs, reputed corporate houses, and such.